People are accessing your business from Everywhere!
With four mobile phones purchased for every personal computer, the number of people accessing the Internet and Apps through a mobile device is increasing exponentially. Add in the unprecedented success of Apple's iPhone (and other iOs devices like the iPad and iPods) you have a customer base that is more and more frequently accessing the website of your business from a mobile device.
Web Candy can create app developments for your Calgary business. Even if you have an existing website, we can create a mobile version of your website or an app that will ensure that all handheld users will get their information with ease and have not any troubles navigating your website from their handheld.
Yes, the mobile industry is still in its infancy; however, it is growing up very fast. Surveys are suggesting that a number of younger Internet users are foregoing computers completely in favour of having mobile devices such as iPhones. Furthermore, when it comes to technology the rate of maturity happens faster than in any other industry. What does this mean to you and your Calgary business? It means that now is the time to ensure your website is mobile friendly and ready to tap into the ongoing online revolution in how Internet users are searching for your business products and services.
Contact us today to inquire about our mobile web design services.
- custom website design for all common mobile devices as well as the increasingly popular tablet devices such as Apple's new iPad tablet
- custom web development for mobile sites including data migration to a mobile-friendly format
- text messaging campaigns and mobile surveys to push your online marketing presence
- mobile strategy including location-based services (get your AdWords campaign working for those who are looking for you on their phones!), consulting, and expertise
- content management system integration
- .mobi domain name registration and hosting services
- database integration with third-party data providers
- unmatched return-on-investment (ROI) and browsing speed